8%
Series: serial sequencer
3%
Virtual Machine: engine noise model
4%

Total votes: 157

RELATED
PRODUCTS

liberate one of my commercial vst from the capitalist pigs. requires 2-4 players, ages 18 and up.

descriptions are on my front page if you're just in it to smash the state with the iron fist of cheap publicity shots.

i'll pick a winner when it's clear.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

is the voice synth the one used in that audio snippet u posted not long ago? it sounded cute and musical...if that's the one it gets my vote.
cheers :)

I love the MIDI plugs from xoxos. It was a tough choice but I went for Circuit.

I'm looking forward to the winner!

--JSP

I have em all, so I'll vote for Horizon. If that was free, it would be the best freeware trance synth.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

I voted for Syng 2 while beeing a bit ashamed for I should have bought it a long time ago but I forget each time and tbh I have very short time to try new synths these days or ........ even to use some I purchased erf :shrug:

So, please, dont follow my vote and choose the one wich gets the less votes :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Cos I'll tell you indeed I'll take Synger one of these days.

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I also voted Syng2. Since you've already told folks how to defeat the demo limitations and all in another thread. Which was sort of a slap in the face of the capitalist pigs. Setting it free would be more like a kick in the nuts.

the internal oscillator does not require another vst and is hopefully an improvement for essential utility :D and you still have the special member privilege releases :hihi:

i'd give it all away, i do not appreciate capitalism, and i'd feel rather skunked myself if it turned out to be horizon. i just have to dance faster for it :)

starcraft - the demo was done with a prerelease version. i emphasised the plosive consonants more for use with percussion, mainly it's the same engine. i intended to do more demos as i felt very musical when i was building it, the mood had left me when i found time to do so.

i still think of the french phonemes and apologise to those waiting for them.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I voted for Mass-Springs. I'll take drum synths/samplers all day long. I can never get enough!
Yes, I will take your drum samples.

xoxos once again crosses the lines of our perceived way of understanding the world.

I no longer know if I can or cannot walk through walls.

ps I voted Skunk, but only because I'm grasping for reality through vsts.

Friction, it seems interesting.... :?

toine6 wrote:xoxos once again crosses the lines of our perceived way of understanding the world.

I no longer know if I can or cannot walk through walls.

ps I voted Skunk, but only because I'm grasping for reality through vsts.

I'd suggest you experiment with japanese walls before :wink:

(at least the ones in paper that I've seen in some movies......)

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I voted for Hyperion because one of those demo songs just blew me away. :)

I voted for virtual machine, because I like the idea of a virtual synth virtually emulating a machine in my machine. I in fact might have to run my host in a virtual machine while using it.

Also, because I like it.

Syng2 forever

i bought horizon and it's very good, so i voted for that

Return to “xoxos”