do you have my 'splashes' sample pack?

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

c. 2006 or so.. probably ~20 megs of puddle splashes. released around the same time as a 20 meg set of 'grain' samples. i seem to have misplaced this in my travels.. want to share them?? :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

sounds good :)
thanks.

i've got grains,ironwood and hits folder including wood,snaps,shaker,jars,cans,claps,coconut,okt,road,gallon,gourd.
but i can't find a splashes one.
i upload them,let me know is it just grain you need?

they might be in ironwood tho i do think the zip was labeled 'splashes.' i think i only shared them for a short time due to the size of the collection and the ease in producing them (stereo mic, a puddle of water and a bucket of water to toss in it.. they make great snare/clap reinforcement, loads of tonal variety :hihi: ).

i only need the splashes.. i've got the grain et c. :/
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

ironwood has samples in it called 'pool',which sound watery,is that them?

ah! what else could they be?

:hyper:

aah, it's the water ones.. serves me for keeping them to myself, i had loads of them :) that's enough to work with.

(sense of deja vu..) thanks for the files back :) you don't need to pull them off datafilehost do you?

no,they get deleted if no-one gets them for 30 days i think.

that's alright, i won't mirror them then (i may find i still have the lot somewhere since they're not called 'splashes' after all..)

Return to “xoxos”