hey folks..

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

long time, sod all... (with good reason ;) )

i've been working on a sitar model for some time, and sort of getting to the point with it where it seems as good as it's going to be for now, but it's not giving me the forward sign. it sounds relatively sitary :)

as you may have intuited, money would be useful to me at this stage here, so i'm thinking of pumping out some cheese i've been sitting on for a while :scared: multitimbral percussion, some effects processors.. more in the 'update' category.. it'll give me a bit of time to chew on my jawari.

i hope not to offend anyone by being crassly commercial at this point, it's sort of a case of this or not this.

i'm not sure about an imminent pling4.. i tightened up my karplus-strong code, reduced the cpu (fairly drastically by removing the 'finger' ..pulling one's finger out??) and learned how to calculate a few coefficients that were arbitrary (so eg. increased damping stays in tune). it wasn't much of a seller itfp.. and i doubt there'll be any midi until i move to the vst sdk.. i've done a bit in win sdk so probably not too long.

hmm ha,
a developer here
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Rurik... your time and talent have "value" which is "measured" in a number of ways, by those who appreciate them.

Who could possibly be "offended" by paying for something they perceive as a worthwhile "investment"?

[2c]

hi Rurik,

by all means, please do pump out some cheese :D

are you people my friends or my enemies? :hihi:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”