Svati

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So if a synth says it's a demo that means it goes silent for 30 sec and then plays again?

Svati is a demo for CK's Spectral Osc -- is there a version of Svati for sale ?

:?

Astrin wrote:So if a synth says it's a demo that means it goes silent for 30 sec and then plays again?

Svati is a demo for CK's Spectral Osc -- is there a version of Svati for sale ?

:?
no, svati is free. Only the CK module used for development are for sale (if you plan to make your own synth with Synthedit).
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to insult or attack anyone. All terms that can be considered as patronising, antagonistic, rude or even arrogant and snide are a mere result of my limited abilities of the english language.

Thanks for the info but Svati does go silent...

it's not intended to. i don't use it frequently but i've never had that issue with it. are you sure it's not the patch?

ftr i believe i've only used line drop limitation with amboea. demos usually have a less essential parameter or two frozen.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry to bother you -- think I figured it out. My sound card/speaker setup tends to "drop out" when I set it at low volumes -- nothing to do with your plugin.

Are there any notes or docs for Sati ? This looks like I could use it for Additive synthesis and be able to modulate the harmonics individually ... maybe ... :?

Should I stop pestering you and go bother Chris Kerry about his Spectral Oscillator instead ?

Thanks for your help ! :tu:

not really, it was kind of a quickie :)

the graphic component sets levels for 24 harmonics (there's no normalisation, it's wysiwyg.. i should have added a 1/n for the harmonic number option).

the two envelopes for modulation don't allow for much flexibility.. i should reuse these oscs sometime if no one else has released with them, they do sound nice. you can't modulate harmonics individually unless you use the graphic interface..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”