modal

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

if you have a radian license you should have received this today. i'll get the demo version together in a day or so, pending any adjustments.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

modal are good. Very good.
Thank you for the fun I'm gonna have with this!
Second Star On The Right, And Straight On 'till Morning

:)

i expected to be inundated with reports of the poly engine bunging up. keep your eye on the perceptual tuning due to stretched partials as well.. glad to hear it's making a good first impression!
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I've used it for about 20 mins... :D I've got some sounds in the works! Also, a track with Aurora, Modern and Swish...I'll be adding sounds from Modal in as well. Great work.X! :)

i would describe it as "bangy" :)

new thread in instruments forum -
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=331386

Did this ever get off the ground? Can't find it on your site.

NM - found it in the above link

managed to tune the bass.
nice.
i'll post preset at some point.

cool 8) sometime in october i found a paper that is way outta my league about perceptual tuning of stretched partials in cases like bass strings.. very convenient timing.. the best i could do was lower the stretchyness of the harmonics, so i guess i'd save the stretchy sounds for edgier tracks where tuning isn't an issue.

Return to “xoxos”