My support for Xoxos

Official support for: xoxos
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I did not follow the last (charity) story completely but I want to make here, personally, my support for Xoxos I've known for a long time.

This person is someone generous and friendly. His only motivation is passion and it is far from the mercantile world.

Out of respect for individual liberty, I'd rather see here kept on KVR and the story quietly stop.

Sorry for my English and return to main: be creative and musical! 8)

+ 1.000.000 !

+ 100.000.000 !

+1

:D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

removed by xoxos, see comment in subsequent post.

I have followed the thread and other post relative to this debate.
WR love to fight and not only with xoxos.

*deleted by xoxos*

written by xoxos:
doug, i am sure that luftrum would have no qualms with me quoting that particular email since it addresses policy regarding a public event.

this is a support forum for my products, not a place for you to state your interpretations of my actions, which you are welcome to do elsewhere.

quite sincerely, i think every reader should question why this issue is so important for you to continually post and say what a bad person i am.

in addition to editing the above post by Doug1978(tempID) i am locking this thread.

thank you to those who have spoken in support. it's not easy to intervene in a matter that has been conducted over a period of years.

i will say this again and clearly for everyone:

the issues are more convoluted than can be easily explained. so, suffice it to say that i do not find it reasonable to conduct business with anyone who makes depreciative comments about my person. if you want to, for instance, repeatedly describe me as bearing several mental illnesses, do not anticipate establishing a business relationship with me. i think this is not only reasonable but also falls within the realm of strongly obvious.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”