Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Perc Bundle!

Radian(t)
Star Cym
Swish2

These are the demo versions, so you'll hear the his, which like the effect of in this, could be very interesting.

A little glitch in some spots but I like it that way :D
http://soundcloud.com/abstractcats/xoxos-drum-triopromo

?? are you saying the demo hisses constantly in your host? :shock: it's supposed to hiss every 40 seconds!

i haven't gotten much done for the last few weeks due to "life" and maddeningly paused in the middle of a logistics issue - but sorted that out yesterday (custom polyphony engine for synthedit with *aah* instant velocity and no latency) so the 4th vst shouldn't take more than a few more weeks.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:?? are you saying the demo hisses constantly in your host? :shock: it's supposed to hiss every 40 seconds!

i haven't gotten much done for the last few weeks due to "life" and maddeningly paused in the middle of a logistics issue - but sorted that out yesterday (custom polyphony engine for synthedit with *aah* instant velocity and no latency) so the 4th vst shouldn't take more than a few more weeks.
Its most likely that since they are running at different points that each hiss is hitting at different times, thus giving more frequent hissing in the song over all.

>o.O<
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”