Hyperion contains unsafe file per Norton

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I try to use Hyperion plugin inside Reaper, Norton blocks the 'rl volts to degree.sem' file that it creates, labeling it as unsafe. The file is removed by Norton so Reaper can't find it and Hyperion fails. Please advise. Thanks! :-o :-o

Certainly a false positive

apparently these things happen all the time if you check other forums, and are, by the reports i have seen, resolved within a day or so by contacting the antivirus co.

i worked briefly for a computer repair shop. all i can say is never install norton on a system you intend to use for anything except losing money and time with.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Yeah, once a year, Avast calls FL Studio a Trojan. It should be ignored...UNLESS!...xoxos is up to no good :scared: ... :hihi:

Naaah, ignore Norton on this one. Xoxos has been proven safe for children and pets!

Thanks all. I figured out how to make Norton de-quarantine the file and all is well. The XOXOs app itself is wild and wonderful. Thank you thank you thank you.

Return to “xoxos”