RadianT

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Xoxos!

I just wanted to give you my praise for this plugin! And Star Cym! I tried the demo this morning and im left speechless so it's good i have a keyboard to type this on :p :oops:

...and purchase complete :)
:hug:

cheers! :)

since you've got a thread on it, i'll make a lamer official bug statement (as always i recommend testing any product before purchase).

radianT (the tuned, afterthought version) uses a sourced midi module that doesn't handle NoteOffs "properly" (albeit the convention is screwed). turns out in some hosts, it will retrigger at vel 0 when you release the key... sigh.

i found this out when someone wrote asking for this "feature" to be implemented in the untuned version :)

most of my products are boutique, eg. synths and effects where the major feature is that they're done "the way i like". radian otoh is one item i'd selflessly recommend for DAW users.

*(some hosts send NoteOn messages with vel 0 instead of NoteOff messages.. some hosts don't.. afaik the convention today is to code for the former case, as the alternative is hanging notes.)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Holy sh*t dude!

There's demons in your plugins! These plugins uses code not from this world
My head feels inverted! Elder thing + spring reverb along with water + freqshifter and reverb makes my brain spin around itself.
I need a break ... :-o :?

you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I love it!!

Half way through it i realized that the stuttering was probably from my soundcard running at 96kHz :lol:

Return to “xoxos”