server fund sale

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i haven't had enough releases lately to really justify any expenditures :hihi: it's gotta be paid anyway if it's going to be there.

for april 2013, any product is $5 off, including the full bundle. make a donation for the reduced amount and add a note to the paypal payment or otherwise let me know which product you are paying for.

vaguely foreseeing this (and having a banana tree in dire need of a larger container) i've been slopping a new product together. it's a 6 part sampler counterpart to swish2, not too exciting as the functions i'd intended to add weren't as interesting as i thought they would be (eg. bin magnitude randomisation did not vary the sample enough between triggers) so it's pretty much a freebie to current percussion license owners more than a draw, and a basic utility for myself.

(here's what the bin mag variation sounded like if you missed it.. it also causes the "diffusion", an amp envelope is added halfway through to emphasise the attacks, which imo did not vary enough using this method)
http://www.xoxos.net/temp/fftvar.mp3

soz oc to teh paying customers for continual product devaluation.. it's the way i roll 8)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

and, of course, if you missed the other thread, if you own aurora and would like to beta a fix for the cpu tails..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

to keep this exciting and informative thread the happenin place it is that all the cool cats hang out in,

http://www.xoxos.net/temp/astretch.mp3

done this a few ways now and this is the closest to an ideal theoretical solution as i am aware. of course, other methods may meet expectations better for various reasons. way different from the results with sifft or windowing.

ports? othinions?

xoxos wrote:to keep this exciting and informative thread the happenin place it is that all the cool cats hang out in...
You can borrow some nice cat pics from the Bitwig thread...that's called Cat Marketing... :wink:

no one could care less about this quality of timestretch?

should i upload the same samples stretched with other algorithms?

xoxos wrote:no one could care less about this quality of timestretch?

should i upload the same samples stretched with other algorithms?
But of course! Upload them right now :)
I'm already seeing this as a gong-out-of-everything solution :D

great band name

i'll blag about it when ppl can check it out for themselves.

sale is ongoing until server is paid for.

generous and gullible members of the friends of xoxos society are encouraged to donate in the neighborhood of $4.20, $5 this week. en masse. :hihi:

trust me! :troll:

donated!
whatever you do,it's always worth it. :borg:

:borg:

大風起兮雲飛揚,
A great wind came forth,
the clouds rose on high.

威加海內兮歸故鄉,
Now that my might rules all within the seas,
I have returned to my old village.

安得猛士兮守四方!
Where will I find brave men
to guard the four corners of my land?

http://www.xoxos.net/temp/preview.jpg

awesome. :wheee:

donated $5 althought I don't use much vst's at this time
You can't always get what you waaaant...

will get back to you in a mo stanlea :)

Return to “xoxos”