about the bullshit

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i'd planned these threads out but had to commit an act of violence before breakfast so not so much focused on what i'm doing as much as petitioning the universe that other people not do things they actually don't want to do.

which is, precisely the correct tone for beginning a thread called about the bullshit.

may have said this before, this is my first "commercial" vst, and the name is fitting. my impetus is to gain capital and apply it rather than edify and accoutre. once i've gained capital, i might be more effective at the other stuff i said. finding the right name and such immaterial details to implicating a dsp process ... may be a transubstantiation of that which is immaterial :)

i've also considered rebranding, perhaps as 'bear synthesis', to reflect the change in practice. i doubt i'd lose too much publicity in doing so, bunches of ppl seem to use my given name instead of my style name.

maybe not.

that's about the bullshit.

a note about bullshit: effective teaser ad campaigns are better held in public venues instead of your living room.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”