bong vst

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

my glory days of weed were with a local med/compassion club before legalisation.. in school, uni, communes, the guy with the "refined" british accent who wants to spend his time working on stuff alone isn't the guy to risk a hook up with.

i had enough nothing in 2008 and went to a NORML meeting, got sniffed and cleared by someone there. it's pretty much all over now because almost everyone got squashed in coordination with the appearance of the "legal" big money folks. squashed like, it's bad to talk about.

once a month at 4:20 to 5:20 (southern arizona's 4:20 due to the phone code) the medical community would invisibly converge in a tiny adobe unit. a grower would start up a volcano and hand out vapor bags, you'd be holding one in each hand, half the people were in their sixties, then everyone would vanish like ghosts. and that's where i learned that there was more to weed than "brick" and "chronic".

up until 2011, a quarter pound used to run $150 locally, whether it was off a truck or someone's well cured prize grow. i try and tell that to people and they think i'm full of shit, but that's how it was. i guess that's southern arizona.. it doesn't matter how much money you make, it's still the desert.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I actually haven't ever made a glass bong myself, I've entertained the idea but I don't know, there's so much plastic around us so it's good to put it to some use before trashing them. I've been using this chilisauce bottle for months now, maybe it's time to upgrade to glass.

And those modular metal pipes are sort of nice, yea, small and indestructible. But I got sort of traumatized of them 'cause when I was just starting out with smoking herb I had one of those, and the police got me caught in action. It was rather hilarious though, I had just smoked the pipeful and then they dragged me into their car and took me to the station - if I wasn't laughing at pretty much everything they were saying, I started philosophizing. ;-) And singing butt naked in their dungeon, they didn't like that either.

From pipes, my favorite is a one that my ex-woman made me, it's made from juniper and it really colours the taste. Chillums come second to that.

I believe you about the price. Prices have skyrocketed here too, even though they've never been that low. But it's all about how cheap it is to manifacture/import and now that it's all more organized, it's also about raising the profit margins. A friend of mine just returned from a few months trip to India and he said a fistful of bhang would cost a few euros. It's apparantly cheap to manifacture as hemp grows all around.

All that butane stuff is just pure evil (I hadn't heard bho before but a quick look at some video now, I assume it's the same thing). Recently I did get a good laugh at this one guy who often does that though; the last time I saw him, he was puffing that stuff with one of those electric cigar devices right in the middle of a dancefloor, sort of hidden in plain sight.

And legalisation, .. it's really a two-edged sword. While it would be beneficial for economy, and individuals wouldn't need to lie to their close ones, it will be the perfect drug to keep people tranquilized and un-questioning in the midst of whatever the governments want to do. The whole thing how the herb has gotten so high grade these days has made it more of a drug than medicine/spiritual thing. Taking a hit can be like taking a gunshot in the head ..

And PS: it's really nice you included a shaker in the plugin too. That's a rare delicacy.

As an apology for yesterday's topical off-topic, here's a minute of me being my usual sloppy self (it's at box.com, sorry no automatic play button, it's behind the link).

There's quite a lot to explore with all the algorithms in the plugin. Top ranking drum plugin for sure, you really know your way around synthesizing drums, xoxos. It's clean sounding, which is a nice thing 'cause the colouring can be done externally. It took me awhile to understand the little knob is for velocity sensitivity (it is right? I only checked the map in the manual).

I'd like to have an option for adjusting attack; I know usually drums are fast, but when layering stuff, it can be useful, or when doing something 'foley-ish'. And adjusting attack can be quite difficult externally at times.

Once again nice that there's the shaker sound too, it doubles as a hat sound. And that the hat and cymbal are connected is nice, it gives them similar sound - makes them fit together nicely.

Extra points for the best demo sound ever.

i enjoyed that, not sure if it was wholesome enjoyment.. :hihi: sounds like you tend to work at lower volumes like i usually find my mixes to be. i was shooting for the birds being about the same volume as sounds through an open window.

yap, all small knobs underneath are vel, my standard implementation.

as far as attack goes, i guess wait for the six footer version :shock:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote: as far as attack goes, i guess wait for the six footer version :shock:

:hihi:

Wow...how was I out of the loop on this for so long? Kickass job as usual Rurik...this thing is really powerful! Brings me back to the glory days haha :hihi:

i'm having a touch of the glory days myself. yesterday i wrote about when meffy banned me for mentioning seal team six in the "why do ppl get banned?" thread, and today it's not there.

did meffy get back, or is it just that f**king hating the shit out of me is what we do at kvr?

How long does it take from purchase till receiving the plug ?

xoxos wrote: or is it just that f**king hating the shit out of me is what we do at kvr?
LOL

Dude, youre too paranoid if you werent joking :D

I personally hold you as one of KVRs main characters and youve been posting here for ever. I lurked a few years before registering as I was a complete n00b back when KVR was born

you've missed the times i didn't post because i was banned for eg. saying "seal team six" then.

i'm not joking at all, there's a plethora of ppl here who feel that they're entitled to be a total c**t to me, whether or not anyone else notices.

it's like i say... around 2008 i replied to hovmod's pro-mining post and said "if you support mining, you're throwing away your childrens' future," and i shit you not, in typical masonic fashion, several people (like good ol' hink who is so nice to everyone) started saying i'd threatened hovmod's children.

i remember, hink tagged it onto a list of grievances, at the end.. "and he threatened hovmod's children!" like i spend my whole day going around trying to shank people.

you can go to hpc and see the same kind of distortion of anything i say right now (eg. how i'm a racist because i think british television is intentionally stupid) unless you choose to remain blind to those assholes.

no joke. saying i threaten children is so f**king heinous, and i've had to put up with it for years, thanks to indifferent people and corrupt moderators.

don't f**king tell me i'm joking when people are saying i want to hurt someone's children. jesus christ, the shit i have to put up with, you don't know about it.

Xoxos, when I have bought Spring2 I almost got it instantaneously.

But not so with Bong ?

@xoxos

Well Ive also held the same views for about a decade about mining, fracking, water, food supplies and hidden slavery. Its only now these are coming through in the mainstream press.

People think youre nuts for thinking such things as they have total faith in their governing bodies, especially uninfomed Americans who are rpoud of their government who act like Britain did 100 years ago. Only recently do people finally realise that big business have their hands up the Political Puppets.

Its sadly for those that work at the bottom of the chain to be taken advantage of by the sociopathic members of the controlling businesses.

I am sorry to hear youve been misinterpreted. Ive certainly never picked up the vibe youre a threatening or hostile, quite the opposite. I feel Im more hostile than you are. Getting older has lowered my tolerance of lazy idiots!

Come back to Britain, we love people with a bit of character.....look at the Major of London lol

Anyway........

Bong is a serious bit of kit, public Synth Edit predjudices are the only thing holding it back
Amazon: why not use an alternative

tp3 - will have a look, sometimes paypal doesn't send me a notice when a purchase is made. please send me an email to xoxosvst, yahoo if there's still no response.

VKBZ - it's definately not misinterpretation when it's done with that kind of regularity and enthusiasm.

Return to “xoxos”