bong vst

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xoxos wrote:spent w/e replacing a floor, and a monitor cable. floor works okay.
I hope everything will work out fine for you soon.

Regards
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

and suddenly - second monitor works!

sebastian you have email.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:and suddenly - second monitor works!

sebastian you have email.
Hey rurik,

glad you got it working. Hope everything else is fine too. Have you already sent it? Because I have nothing received yet (checked Spam too).

Edit: got it. Thx. Dang new yahoo layout is driving me nuts. Now all my folders are hidden per default. Did not notice that. The mail was in one of them.

Regards
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

Does the "New customer: $32 for all VST licenses" include Bong?

bong is one with all :hihi:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

are 'low' and 'high' supposed to be working on the toms pitch and decay? i can only get 'med' working here.

low and high pertain to F1 and A1, med pertains to G1.

there's like, no way, no way, dude, that like, one would work, and the others wouldn't.

Hello xoxos,
i´ve wrote you multiple times without luck.

Ive deleted my Bong and i cant find a way how to download it again (together with key). Ive also downloaded all the emails, all ive got is paypal check :-)

:p yes no emails have arrived, pm me with your email addy :)

Return to “xoxos”