blah blah blah

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dick
Last edited by xoxos on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Hi, I'm D.H. Miltz, and I don't think that post had any business in the thread it was in so I moved it here where you can do what you like with it.
No longer a moderator.

that post has no function in this forum, it had every function in that thread, and was pertinent to the censorship you are enacting.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:that post has no function in this forum, it had every function in that thread, and was pertinent to the censorship you are enacting.
Agree...some mentalist moderation going on recently...anyone would think meffy was back...

i guess ome of the punters were getting too smart for the "ain't i a stinker" cartoon animal ruse.

money, and power, and recreational cruelty to keep one in a readily oppressive state of mind. it's criminal!

Return to “xoxos”