Smurfit! The Voices of Smurfs

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Introducing Smurfit! A tool for composers and sound designers to create ambience and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.

Smurfit! is a unique smurf vocal library smurfed at easily smurfing your own ultra-realistic smurfs. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and smurfed samples by Sample Smurf (Smurf Kingdom, Epic Smurf, Smurf Winds, Smurf Medieval Legends and more), handling the 5 true smurf legato types and 33 smurfs, is intuitively smurfy.

Smurfit!'s voice patch offers:

5 different true smurf legatos (smurf, smurfing, smurfed, smurfy, smurfish).
33 smurfs.
27 smurfish oaths (16 short and 11 long).
52 phrases in Smurf Language reciting some Smurf poems.

57 whispered phrases in Smurfish Language reciting some smurf poems.
110 different smurf whispers. Divided in long and short smurf whispers.
20 beautiful and inspiring smurfscapes.

Singing non smurf vibrato requires a very experienced smurf and a lot of effort to obtain a true smurf feeling. Of course you may smurf vibrato at any smurf. Smurf it into epic smurf tracks for a smurfy obvious fan smurf with lots of smurfs all over the place.

Price: €149.

Smurfit! is available in SmurfLand or at SmurfLand's key dealers. You know they have those.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

You had me at Smurf! :love:

changed my life forever > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Smurf
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Every package should at least contain 1 Gargamel:

I am going to hold my breath until I turn blue waiting for this.

xoxos wrote:changed my life forever > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Smurf
wow! that brought back memories! :)

Thanks. Now I have the Smurf theme song stuck in my head. There were no Smurf whispers in that.

I hope you hired real smurfs when recording this and not just midgets painted blue with white hats and pants on.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote:I hope you hired real smurfs when recording this and not just midgets painted blue with white hats and pants on.
That is being a little small minded. :D

any discounts for previous smurfers? :)
"It dreamed itself along"

audientronic wrote:Thanks. Now I have the Smurf theme song stuck in my head. There were no Smurf whispers in that.
how are you all coming here? through the keyhole in the door ;)

careful when out in the forest my little smurfs :p

i've been sampling cars going past my window for 3 weeks.
extensive multi-sampling.
24 velocity layers.
realistic gui.
64bit audio.
ADSR.
349 Filters.
Not even synthesised,just pure high quality (gold) samples.
All packaged in a well known sample format.
early bird offers:£169

i once made an album out of the same. well, that and recordings i made of pigs eating out of troughs.

gold quality you say.. means we can do a silver edition, and maybe a spare change edition further on down that old rickety road. remind me to release an "extortion quality" edition of my sound protector plugin.
Last edited by xoxos on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can finally get rid of that hardware smurf. Good news as I've always felt a bit uncomfortable about it being nailed to the Eurorack. Seems cruel somehow. Soon I'll be digitally smurfing my smurfs while I smurf the smurf-smurf around the smurf-smurf-woo. All that at a price point I can take seriously. Can't wait!

Hey, no smurfette ? We need high end voices.

(on my side I'm preparing a slug library, but I need first to finish my anechoid room)
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Return to “xoxos”