anyone interested in a microbong?

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nothing official, just something I quickly threw together. But the knobs are knobman and the background is also done so in theory this skin could be used. :D Just the waveforms would need some more gfx finetuning. It was just an idea I had indepently from rurik. So no real microbong until now. But I think BONG is the most used synths of mine (mosly every track) and this would be a GUI wich would work for me and could attract some new and younger customers. :)

Cheers
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

ras.s - i remember something about a decade ago (memory says "kt drum trigger" - that may be amusingly inaccurate) - or did that only trigger samples now i think about it.. seems that a modular solution would be preferable to adding effect function to every drum plug..

yes the bake sail was very nice for me.. netted about $170, paid some debts and ought to cover me for at least a month to go. been happily occupied with graphics. several days ago i found a brief description of modeling water in pipes while reading other peoples' erosion algorithms, which is a system i had heard modeled but lacked insight into.

so i thought, well, that's somewhere in the region i could demi-ethically productify.. it could make a few different noises and i might not feel entirely like a total bastard for commoditising it.

a few days later i was drinking through a straw :lol:

the entire modern world knows that sound.. you pierce and suck and eventually you hit bottom and there's none more left :)

i've remarked a few times in various venues lately.. doing graphics is so much easier now than it was.. three years ago, as blogs and resources increase.. most of my favourite are dated post 2010. it's great to see, wonderful to have genuine, unobscure resources.. now would be a great time to do a whole fancy dsp documentation section for my website.. we'll see :roll: scripted a blewm dsp documentation vid.. we'll see..

also spending more time not computing. i get out and all but there are compounded stress systems from all the time i've spent trying to change shit with a machine i wish to draw the attention of younger programmers to :) i can do iron bridge/lean back like nobody's business now :lol: those systems have compounded from one end to the other. don't let that happen :)

"anyone interested in a microbong?" "not particularly but my bank account may be" :lol: my primary consideration is not to engage in activities out of desperation.. until i have to :lol: who knows what we'll see from me next (last fortnight has been back to procedural maps, but it won't be very popular as i opted for hifi/idiosyncratic methods that take minutes to do anything and the functions are already surpassed by preexistent freeware eg. wilbur).

halma - the (top end at least) track sounds great! the first graphic has an appealing simplicity.

could say more, but better go and do other stuff and get on with my life so i can get to whenever pertinent productivity occurs faster :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

in february i got a bursitis like pain from sitting cross-legged and have been unable/unwilling to sit since then.. standing and laying only.. been up and down mountains on the leg, all sorts of adventures (put cholla through right hand, left foot felt like i was microwaving it for a couple days) as nerves move around. seems like i've finally chased it out through the toes.. informative experience, muscles cramped yet functional for months.. still got decades in my hands to undo. ignored it until it became insensible to. got a lot done :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “xoxos”