xoxos Bake To School Sale!

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yes indeed we are doing The Sale, which seems to happen about once a year at some point. so, take advantage now..

take all three percussion licenses for $17 - pretty much madness. that's bong, adze (an fft based spectral resynthesis platform for percussion) and the regular percussion bundle, which includes radian and star cym,

the full bundle deal for $24 is worth your attention if you'd enjoy adding tools like water, amboea, or xoxos static delay to your accoutrement.

buttons front page at http://xoxos.net
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

There's no specific buttons for this sale on your page- I'm seeing "Buy Now" buttons for Bong, Adze, and All VST Bundle- I'd like to get the whole shebang, but am not sure if I'm missing something, or my browser's not displaying the page correctly. If it's not me, then I humbly suggest the page be updated with two buttons specifically for the sale, otherwise potential buyers might get confused and either not follow through or pester you (like I'm doing). I'm planning on some all-xoxos music to post in the relevant thread once you get my money and I get ALL THE THINGS :D
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

I also could not find the specific buttons on the page and ordered the full bundle anyways today and got 7$ repaid a few hours later. So either the buttons will appear in the next future or you go the same route than I did 8)

Also really looking forward to the whole stuff. Had the same aim btw to make something only with xoxos plugs after this :lol:
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Done and done. Thanks thomekk, I'll have to check out what you do with them!
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

thomekk wrote:I also could not find the specific buttons on the page and ordered the full bundle anyways today and got 7$ repaid a few hours later. So either the buttons will appear in the next future or you go the same route than I did 8)

Also really looking forward to the whole stuff. Had the same aim btw to make something only with xoxos plugs after this :lol:
What all comes with the full bundle?

ty for the fyi.. uploaded the page now. i woke about in the middle of my normal night, put the html, news and threads together, then went back to sleep.. :wheee: haven't done that for years.

bundle is shop page, front page. iirc synth, perc and fx bundles, adze, bong water spring2 amboea elder whatever. and of course, i always advise devaluing the commercial paradigm over liking any of them :party: :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

jsp1979 wrote: What all comes with the full bundle?
All synths/fx - plugins which are on sale @ the xoxos-page
Symphony Nr.1

ccDuckett wrote:Done and done. Thanks thomekk, I'll have to check out what you do with them!
:) Will take some time to get into the feeling for the trees in the new woods I guess :wink:
Looking forward to do so. Also curious what you will do with the new wonder-tools.
I'm still amazed by the physical modelling things xoxos has created!
Symphony Nr.1

Eventually i confused. Tell me please - do is there a difference between "All VST Bundle" (which $24 - 25% Off!!!) and "xoxos VST Bundle" ($32 New Customer) ? Both products are available for payment on the page http://www.xoxos.net/

Nope - no diference, it's the same, so the "All VST Bundle" has all the stuff.
Symphony Nr.1

Thomekk thanks, just wanted to make sure.

No prob :wink:
Symphony Nr.1

Return to “xoxos”