amazing revelation regarding errors in older VST

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

c. ~2005 to 2009 a number of users reported error messages regarding ck modules (usually envelopes). for years it was accepted that these resources were not compatible with some systems, which is a shame because their functionality is tremendous (eg. 32 stage envelopes with graphic interface and _deep_ featuresets).

thank you to an informative user who passed this information to me - the reasons for this error is due to language settings! go to Control Panel\Region and Language\Format and select 'english'

:hug:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

tim brooke-taylor.. "the goodies" > "arthur c. clarke" episode aka "bigfoot"

lethally humorous, and really, very good.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:thank you to an informative user who passed this information to me - the reasons for this error is due to language settings! go to Control Panel\Region and Language\Format and select 'english'
It was me IIRC. But this trick works only to some extent. I've been able to test Fauna, but half of the presets still hang the host. At least those GUIs which contain graphical envelopes can be seen. Elder thing and some of your synths (cosmo_se, nosemo, svati, urom etc.) were a crashfest as well as aerophone and some others. So it's not an universal cure :cry:

Return to “xoxos”