xoxos vst very stupid sale november

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

skipping the sociopoliteconomic preamble,

during november, use the 'donate' button to select a purchase price of up to 50% for any item. use the message field to detail which item you are paying for, and select a second item up to equal price to receive as a bonus.

this would eg. allow you to acquire bong for $12.50 and add explodelay.

further, if you happen to make a purchase without being aware of this sale in this period, you may make a second purchase using the prescribed method and select *any* additional item to compensate for missing the first time.

this would allow you to purchase adze at full price for $13.37, then purchase explodelay for $10, receive radian in addition to explodelay then select bong for free.

paying for music software, very stupid unless dosh in boatloads.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

ok, followed the instructions for a stupid purchase :)
let's see
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

edit - found it.. replied three days ago, addy field populated iwth paypal address :scared:

will resend and copy to PM :oops:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

:tu: thanks
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Return to “xoxos”