xoxos.net website fraudulent

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i abandoned the domain a month or so back, apparently someone else has picked it up.

not my site, not my content, not my responsibility or my concern, and obviously any misrepresentation doesn't seem to concern them, big surprise there.

you have a nice day and remember the part about other people being peckers.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

responsibility:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

[edited]
Since my comments seem to be perceived as a personal attack on xoxos character which never has been my intention, I have decided to remove them.
Last edited by BertKoor on Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:31 pm And also: https://www.kvraudio.com/developer/xoxos

But note that Aug 16th has passed the calendar again...
xoxos wrote:the webpage is maintained for about $12 a month
So Sherlock deducts that less than two bundles were sold per month. When migrated to a cheaper hosting company (or shared hosting instead of VPS overkill) the break-even point could be two bundles per year.
this kind of post arguing about what is reasonable behaviour for me "OR NOT" is one of the impediments to the process of independent vst production. sure, i'm totally irresponsible and a prick because you don't know about actual real events ("less than two sales surely equates to exactly two").

do you think you want to know about the details of someone else's life so you can judge what is appropriate? let's do that on this forum, surely that's going to work out well?

let's get everybody involved, that will expedite the process.

absolutely reasonable.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

yup, so reasonable it took 3 years to respond.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

and yet... i feel as if what i wrote, could have existed outside of time...

You're reading things I did not write, let alone think, Rurik.

You have written enough about events in your life for me/us to know life has not been kind & easy on you. There obviously are other reasons than financial ones why you stopped, and you are under no obligation to tell these to anyone.
xoxos wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:01 pm absolutely reasonable.
You know what, I edited my original text. I'm sorry it was there for 3 years. But if I can prevent to step on someones toes with a small effort, then why not. You can chose to not be a jerk and do the same.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Last edited by codec_spurt on Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xoxos wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:33 pm and yet... i feel as if what i wrote, could have existed outside of time...
Really great to see a post from you Rurik. You did some amazing work and some of that is the reason i still have an Ableton Live 8 (32bit) running.
If my own life is any measurement of how unstable things can go i can easily relate to others going sideways. It’s quite painful to see people throwing sh!t around without knowing the full details. Someone here on kvr has a signiture that says approximately “be kind to people you meet, they are possibly struggling.” That sig has really touched me deeply, partially because when i first saw it i was struggling in a few aspects but now most all aspects of my life have become a struggle. It’s mind boggling how little some people even notice and the ones who do so often don’t give the slightest sh!t as long as they are doing ok. My experience is limited so it’s hard for me to tell but the world seems much harsher now than 20 yrs ago (and that applies to kvr). IMFO of course.
Hope all is starting to go well.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

codec_spurt wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:39 pm You are always tilting at windmills, but there may be a good reason for that.

I'm sorry I was not able to buy your plugins. The ones I got for free are great though, so thanks. Genuinely, from my heart.

You are one of the greater conundrums on KVR.

Paradoxically able to code C++, but yet not able to hold a simple conversation without some kind of accusation, then followed by quickly disappearing.
yep that's me there uh huh.

i especially like the part where you talk about the payment to remind people that of course that's the interesting part to care about, because it always was so important to me.

feel better now you said all that i bet. thanks so much for extending your kindness and making yet another page all about me and my feelings and my behaviour.

imagine trying to talk about anything forward moving like this.

xoxos wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:31 am
codec_spurt wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:39 pm You are always tilting at windmills, but there may be a good reason for that.

I'm sorry I was not able to buy your plugins. The ones I got for free are great though, so thanks. Genuinely, from my heart.

You are one of the greater conundrums on KVR.

Paradoxically able to code C++, but yet not able to hold a simple conversation without some kind of accusation, then followed by quickly disappearing.
yep that's me there uh huh.

i especially like the part where you talk about the payment to remind people that of course that's the interesting part to care about, because it always was so important to me.

feel better now you said all that i bet. thanks so much for extending your kindness and making yet another page all about me and my feelings and my behaviour.

imagine trying to talk about anything forward moving like this.
I know this reply wasn’t to me but i guess i should’ve commented “i hope everything is going well and you are looking to apply your unique skills to some newer plugins.”
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Using Horizon right now, realizing that is has been on a SEQ loop for 45 mins. Looking for Xoxos website, reading this.

I just wish you good luck with plugins/coding and life Xoxos.

Cheers
!

Similar sentiments here.

I always enjoyed xoxos' posts and have no idea why he was banned. I hope he's okay.

CrystalWizard wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:11 am
xoxos wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:33 pm and yet... i feel as if what i wrote, could have existed outside of time...
Really great to see a post from you Rurik. You did some amazing work and some of that is the reason i still have an Ableton Live 8 (32bit) running.
If my own life is any measurement of how unstable things can go i can easily relate to others going sideways. It’s quite painful to see people throwing sh!t around without knowing the full details. Someone here on kvr has a signiture that says approximately “be kind to people you meet, they are possibly struggling.” That sig has really touched me deeply, partially because when i first saw it i was struggling in a few aspects but now most all aspects of my life have become a struggle. It’s mind boggling how little some people even notice and the ones who do so often don’t give the slightest sh!t as long as they are doing ok. My experience is limited so it’s hard for me to tell but the world seems much harsher now than 20 yrs ago (and that applies to kvr). IMFO of course.
Hope all is starting to go well.
Also. I missed this post earlier.

:hug:

Just wanted to do that. I do hope things can improve for you.

first time hearing about this company, ironically finding out this way about them, but those xoxos plugins look very interesting. Too bad all this happened.

Return to “xoxos”