Crossover 3-Way

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

how is it got mid/high band outputs?
I got a only low band output. :?

It has 3 stereo outputs, if your host isn't modular it's likely you can't use it correctly.

Dozius is right. the idea is to use this plugin mostly within a modular environment such as energyXT or Tracktions 'rack-filters' or whatever else you like to use. plugging it into a normal channel insert will give you only the lowpass output, as hosts seem to use the first (out of the 3) output pair, when they expect only one stereo out. maybe you can configure your host to use the other outputs as well and maybe route them to some other busses, where you then can treat them separately. but that's up to the host.
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

In standalone energyXT the plugin works fine. But when I load energyXT as a VST effect inside Cubase and then load Crossover 3-way inside eXT VST, although I send all 3 bands to the eXT master out, only the low band works. I've loaded AraldFX AXV5 in eXT VST the same way and it worked fine.

i just tried it myself and it worked fine in both standalone and plugin mode. what versions are you using of each? are you sure you wired it up correctly?

I'm using eXT 1.4. I'm sure I wired it up correctly, otherwise it would also not work in standalone mode too, right? I've tried it many times in two PCs, CubaseSX3, Cubase4, Nuendo3 and it always works in standalone but not as a VST.
I haven't tried it yet in my other hosts. I'll try it and let you know.

OK, so it works fine in SonarPE6, OrionPlatinum7 and FLStudio7. Why won't it work in Cubase? :(

much thanks for doing so extensive testing in various hosts. i tested yesterday (where it worked fine) with SX3 and the latest demo of eXT. strange thing. i can't really tell at the moment what it is. i'll try to find out. hope you have some use for it where it works, at least.

It doesn't work in Cubase with eXT ver.1.4 but it works with eXT2 so I guess I'm fine with it. Thanks for a very useful plugin.

you're welcome. mmhh. so obviously, Jorgen must have changed something between v1 and v2 in the handling of multiple I/O for the plugin version. ...maybe for some good reason...yah, yah, if something doesn't work...blame the (sub)host :hihi:

Robin from www.rs-met.com wrote:mmhh. so obviously, Jorgen must have changed something between v1 and v2 in the handling of multiple I/O for the plugin version. ...
I don't know, that's weird. But like I said it works in all my other hosts except Cubase. For some unknown reason I prefer to blame Steinberg rather than Jorge... :)

Hi,
I would like to know this processing parameters of 3waycrossoverVST:

how many bits does this plugin use? (16,32,64 bits)
what frequency does this plugin use? (44,48,96,192 kHz)

I gave example from another VST plugin here:

Formats: VST, Audio Unit
Sample Rates: up to 192 kHz
Internal Precision: 32-bit

So what parameters does 3waycrossoverVST have?

thank you for answer.

Franta

@stereo2:
-VST only (at the moment)
-internal precision: 64 bit (generally, for all my plugins)
-sample-rate: no upper limit, but at least 44.1 (because odd things occur when samplerate/2 is less than some crossover frequency)

:D :D

splitter wrote::D :D
:tu:

Return to “rs-met”