Straightliner Patch Contest #1 - "Wobble"

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi KVRers/ists/ians/etc.

this is the first patch contest for straightliner. this and upcoming patch contests will prescribe a patch category in which the submitted patches shall fit - at least broadly. since "Wobble" seems currently popular, i have chosen this as the category for this first contest. these are the rules:

-each participant may submit 1-5 patches
-patches are submitted via email to me
-submission deadline will be 30. april
-when the voting begins, the patches will be published here in the forum
-voting deadline will be one week after voting begins
-voters may vote for their top 3 patches, #1 gets 3 points, #2 gets 2 points, #3 gets 1 point
-points for all patches are added up per author
-author with the highest score wins a free license for straightliner (or, alternatively, echolab, if preferred)
-authors give permission that their patches may be freely distributed/used/modified etc. without restriction
-you must participate in voting to win prizes
-in the case of equal scores, they will be separated by how many 3pts they got, then 2pts and so on
-you can't vote for yourself. voters must have had 20 prior forum posts or participated as patch designers in this very contest

to participate, simply grab the demo version of the synth and start tweaking - the internal preset management is fully functional. due to its flexible envelopes, straightliner should be well suited for that kind of sound. let's make some cool pitch-wobbles, filter-wobbles, amplitude-wobbles and all kinds of weird combinations thereof. may the wobbliest wobble win!!!
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

ah - i forgot one thing in the rules:
-the waveforms that are used must be either from Straightliner's distribution archive or from the CyclePack (the former is a subset of the latter)

for those who are going to participate, it would be nice to drop a little line here in this thread, so that i know how many (if any) people are going to participate. perhaps i should have first inquired for participants before starting this out of the blue. i'd like to see at least 5 or so. but maybe there's not enough interest anyway? or maybe the patch category is badly chosen?

I might give it a go - I've d/l the demo and might get chance to have a look at learning it this weekend :)

erm...OK...number of participants: 0. i guess, we may skip the voting in this case. next time, i should probably inquire about the interest beforehand.

Return to “rs-met”