hello
somehow can't manage to use Crossover
how do I route the different bands?
hope to get your help! 8)

exaile wrote:hello
somehow can't manage to use Crossover
how do I route the different bands?
hope to get your help! 8)
well, all i can do from the plugin's side is to report the correct number of output pins (eight in this case) to the host. how the host picks them up and routes the signals further is up to the host. if your host doesn't come with the right routing capabilities built in, you can still resort to a modular subhost, such as this:

http://www.ddmf.eu/product.php?id=3

but maybe cubase already supports such routing also internally. but i'm not too familiar with cubase so this would then be a question for the cubase support.
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

I was hoping to use Crossover in Cubase 6 as well but it doesn't seem possible. When I insert the plugin, as either an insert or effect send track, no new mixer return channels or connections appear - like Cubase doesn't recognize Steinberg's own VST multi-output spec.

The only plugins that can produce multiple outputs appears to be Instruments (VSTi).

Curious if there is any workaround?

Fender19 wrote:The only plugins that can produce multiple outputs appears to be Instruments (VSTi).

Curious if there is any workaround?
i don't know, if there's a workaround inside cubase itself but as said, using a modular subhost should be a viable approach.
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Return to “rs-met”