Signal Analyzer... superb!

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I absolutely love how fast this VST is. I can have the highest FFT which enables me to pinpoint really low frequencies and still the frame rate of the plugin is absolutely excellent. Bravo!

I would love an x64 version and maybe a little bigger vst window but maybe that will make the plugin have an increased frame rate?

Regards.

punkrockdude wrote:I absolutely love how fast this VST is. I can have the highest FFT which enables me to pinpoint really low frequencies and still the frame rate of the plugin is absolutely excellent. Bravo!
much thanks.
I would love an x64 version and maybe a little bigger vst window but maybe that will make the plugin have an increased frame rate?
the current window size is a compromise between the desire to have a big window and the fact that a big window requires more cpu. the rendering of the plot takes a significant amount of the total cpu-load and that rendering time increases with larger display sizes. but i guess, within reasonable boundaries, i could make it resizable, where the biggest setting could be somewhat larger than the current fixed size. frame-rate could also be adjustable (in fact, both of these things already are adjustable in the current latest (yet unpublished) build).

x64 is definitely on the schedule for all my products.
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Hello, Robin

I am also one of long time fans of this plug-in. 6 years now. Let me tell my gratitude for it. I've been tried many wave analyzing plug-ins, but nothing can beat it at the moment in total. It is just awsome in functionality. Simple, compact, zoomable, freezable, and very light. It always helps me when I do mastering. I always use 2 instances of it with a multiband compressor. I make one of 5 freq range solo and see and adjest the freq range to try to have the waveshapes like seen in pro sounds.

If I am allowed to wish more, the following features would be great.
(I attached how they look like)

1. Freq scale coming to the front side of spectrum. [spectrum view]
1..jpg
2. Pink noise (1/f) guide. [spectrum view]
2..jpg
3. Left and Rignt separated view or front-back switchable. [sectrum & signal view]
3..jpg
Those are not requests but my impression. So don't let them bother you.
I will continue to use this plug-in anyway, thanks a lot. :)

Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Outstading analyzer. Best one I have tried so far!many freebies but this one really stand out. Seems Imma be using it for a while :D

punkrockdude wrote:I absolutely love how fast this VST is
Absolutely agree, that and how "clean" and clear the GUI is, especially with the stereo Scope.
Robin from www.rs-met.com wrote:i guess, within reasonable boundaries, i could make it resizable, where the biggest setting could be somewhat larger than the current fixed size. frame-rate could also be adjustable (in fact, both of these things already are adjustable in the current latest (yet unpublished) build).

x64 is definitely on the schedule for all my products.
2 excellent news.

Now that even Korg Legacy is available as 64bit (it was the last of my plug-ins still in 32bit), Signal Analyzer is basically the main reason why I keep have a 32bit install of Live 8.4.2.

Curious about the ETA for x64 and more re-sizable Signal Analyzer :)

Also... have you ever given some thought of working on a Rack Extension version of Straightliner and/or EchoLab? ...or at least take a peek at the SDK (it's free) :)

Return to “rs-met”