Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
shake_puig
KVRer

5 posts since 9 May, 2010, from barcelona

Postby shake_puig; Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:09 am Automating Pitch Shifter in FL Studio (Solved)

Hello! I recently downloaded Pitch Shifter and I'm amazed how good and simple (GUI) it is. BUT I was desperately trying to find out how to automate it! I went through some posts but I couldn't find any help on Fl Studio. After some experimentation I found out a solution (there are maybe more).

some screenchots showing the process:

- First load a sample and insert pitch shifter. Then load Dashboard from the plugin generators.

- Set the input and output.

- Load some sliders (or knobs) and set them as "CC" controllers. Once you do that hit the padlock icon and make sure you can control the sliders.

- Right click / MIDI learn / and tweak the slider. (If 2 parameters are reacting with the same slider revert the values and repeat the process)

- And you are done! Right click on the slider and hit "create automation clip". I hope it helps.

Here it is the project to mess around (Version 11.0.0):

https://mega.co.nz/#!vZgymALa!21IL8HReD05hFLqloKeXZgcMEU1YA5HloHxThf45-PA
don't read this
Amigan
KVRer

3 posts since 23 Oct, 2010

Postby Amigan; Thu May 05, 2016 11:56 pm Re: Automating Pitch Shifter in FL Studio (Solved)

I will investigate a similar workaround in Bitwig, hopefully there is similar functionality.

Also, I read your sig. Do I need to pay a fine now or something? :)

Moderator: Music Engineer

Return to rs-met