I'm n00b, help plz... Pitch Shifter PitchShifter guitar rig

Official support for: rs-met.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
lol, hi, i'm new, and i'm noobie... well, look, I play guitar and stuff, but it is very uncomfortable to cange the tune of the guitar every 4 songs just because of the "regular" tune, de dropped d, the c... ok, you understand, isn't? well, I just found about rs-met by this link, : https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... tep.77300/ (https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/tuning-down-1-2-step.77300/) ...
look, I just want to play guitar and detune or modify the tune of the guitar in REAL TIME, I am just searching for that, and I don't even know if it is possible to do it, because, I downladed de PitchFilter, and I foun a pdf, a folder with a lot of xml files and a dll... and, I don't know how to make it work... really, i am an idiot, I know, but please help me out with this... I don'w know wjere t locate the dll file, or even the xml files... I don't understand anything... I tried tu use it with guitar rig, guitar pro... I do0t even know if it is possible to make it real time... and even, if it's impossible to make it work with guitar rig, or amplitube (the software that i use), please, at least let me know how this DLL thingy works, I have NO idea how to make it functional... can you help me please? ... PS: Please, let me know what TYPES of softwarecan be used amog with this dll AND some software names so i can download and proof this dll... please...

Late reply but oh well...

The DLL file is a VST plugin effect (for Windows systems). If the software you're using supports VST effects, copy the DLL file to your computer's main plugin directory (usually something like c:/program files/VST), restart your music software and then it should show up as an available effect.

If this doesn't work, or it's too much f**king around for you, I would expect that Guitar Rig has a pitch shift pedal somewhere in it's library. Or you can go outboard FX and get a Boss PS5 or similar.

Return to “rs-met”