Lately I am into headphone equalization/correction “business” and try various tools to do the job on PC & Android platform.
Workflow is like this:
1. Find correct frequency response measurement for headphone
2. Pick desired target response (I use Innerfidelity modified Harman curve)
3. Create difference/correction frequency response
4. Create multi stage filter/parametric EQ which represents desired difference/correction frequency response
5. OR create impulse response filter (FIR) which represents desired difference/correction frequency response
6. Apply created filter when playing music (many different ways to do this on PC & Android)
Your EasyQ is perfect tool for points 4. and 6.(on PC).
But I have one feature request.
For point 4. , when creating multi stage filter, great help will be feature for loading frequency response from text file and displaying as overlay curve inside main window (frequency-gain).
With this overlay displayed, dialing desired parametric EQ filter will be piece of cake .
If you decide to implement this feature, I am sure many headphone enthusiasts will be very thankful.
Many thanks in advance, Nenad.