Black Friday Licenses

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, guys, what's with the license situation? I've heard that you didn't provide enough licenses for at least a couple of your dealers, and now everyone is in a holding pattern waiting for software they've paid for. I bought the Synth Squad set back on Thursday, thinking I'd have 4 glorious days to play with it and learn it. But guess what? The dealer says they can't say when I might actually get it, because it's all up to FXpansion. Is there really no one on your staff who can pull an extra shift over the weekend? And can't this process be automated somehow? It seems odd that you're selling us software to make music on our computers, and yet you don't seem to be using a computer to handle a task it seems uniquely qualified for.

I don't mean to make too much of this, but I'm so busy with work through the end of the year, it may not be till Thanksgiving break 2013 that I get a chance to use this software now.

Not really. I'll probably find a few minutes next weekend.

But I bought other software over the holiday - AAS, Ableton, Izotope - some from the developer, and some from dealers, and it all happened instantly, like I've come to expect when buying a non-physical product on the Internet. So maybe improvements can be made.

Thanks,
Dan

Return to “FXpansion”