fxpansion's Bloom

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Must say I am convinced.. :love:

Likewise. I will definitely be picking this up. FXpansion is on top of their game right now!!!

Really excited to see stuff like this coming out.

Cheers!
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

I am like a Pavlovian dog with some developers... can't wait to check this one out. Going by the layout, there are some big similarities to Reflex Pro, which I never get tired of mentioning. Since I already have that, it'll be down to the sound. And I'm quite sure FXPansion will not disappoint.

Looks good, must get, but wish it had an XY like Etch does.

Downloading demo now...

I have to see how this stacks up against Timeless 2.

***Edit***

I only played with this for 5 minutes, but it appears a lot of thought went in to designing a delay plugin that is extremely useable and flexible.

The reverse delay is beautiful. I modified the factory reverse preset, switched it to tape (because under digital mode there are audible pops). Having the option to EQ pre or post within the plugin is also very nice.

I have not worked with the sequencer options, but I will give these a go later on today.

Seriously, great job on this one. :clap:

I have to admit that I was not expecting much (your promo video, while cool is simply a "shiny factor" promo with little to show for what it's capable of, but I expect more will come later - still nice video/audio as usual). I've also been underwhelmed by some other delay releases lately, but IMO there's nothing underwhelming about this one.

I got FXpansion's email today with an intro offer to owners of any of FXpansion's products. Then they listed the products, and I realize I own everything they make except Maul.

I guess I'm an FXpansion fan. That kind of snuck up on me. :dog:

Bloom looks and sounds pretty cool. I'll probably wind up with this one too.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Devilish delays, Batman, this thing kicks serious ass. Bought after 20 minutes of demoing. I really love the new interfaces, too - Etch and Maul and now Bloom. Easy on the eye, spacious, no-frills. Another winner, and I can finally lay the Ohmboyz to rest. It's capable of some serious, gorgeous feedback, and the step sequencers are a stroke of genius.

Thanks and well done, once again, ye gentlemen at FXPansion! :tu:

This is my 2nd download attempt but i still receive this error when i try to unpack
:?

Edit: The minimum requirement is win 7 and i'm still on xp :cry:

Whats it like on CPU?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Tried it. 2 minutes - Loved it!!
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Whats it like on CPU?
A little bit hard. Depends on presets, it seems. 20/30% on my quad q6600.

erickUO wrote:This is my 2nd download attempt but i still receive this error when i try to unpack
:?

Edit: The minimum requirement is win 7 and i'm still on xp :cry:
Same here. And I won't be upgrading to Win7 until I build a new computer. So I guess this one isn't for me. :(
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

same for me... won't upgrade to win7 for bloom... will check out timeless2 instead...

I used the beta on my Win XP 32 without any issues. Perhaps something has changed in the release version? Hmm...
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

It crash for sure on XP installer
Time for a (fast) fix ?

Return to “FXpansion”