Semper dolens demo song for Richman2

Official support for: krakliplugins.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just checked out the Richman2 demo on the Krakli website. I had to download Richman and RMXL based on the demo of Semper Dolens. (Showing my ignorance here) I've never heard of this song or composer before. Did some madrigals in choir in high school and college, but not John Dowlands.

Where did you get this arrangement, is it yours? I looked on the web, and nothing I found so far sounds as nice as this one.

Thanks,

Larry

It was a track submitted by a Krakli user that I only knew as jomal. The interesting part was that it was triggered using a gitar controller rather than a keyboard. In this respect it really shows the ability of Richman to respond to touch in a natural way, but of course all of the phrasing is really hepled by the use of the specific type of controller.

I have not heard from Jomal in quite a while so I cannot be any more help in passing on details of the sample in question, sorry.

Thanks, I'll keep looking for a similar version. It inspired me to work on (as in write) a contemporary/renaissance-ey Christmas song for a CD I'm working on.

Return to “Krakli”