A question about RMXL (PC)

Official support for: krakliplugins.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really love RMXL, anyway I've noticed it doesn't receive program changes messages :( Any plan to fix/implement PC support?

Cheers,
Max

I will look into this for you

Thanks Ian! :)

Yes, I admit I was motivated by the tooltip showing the MIDI CC of a certain control...but it didn't work. I'm using Richman CM...sweet sound, it's a stroke of a genius. :)

Francisco Cepero wrote:Yes, I admit I was motivated by the tooltip showing the MIDI CC of a certain control...but it didn't work. I'm using Richman CM...sweet sound, it's a stroke of a genius. :)
Which hosts are you guys using?

ianweb123 wrote:
Francisco Cepero wrote:Yes, I admit I was motivated by the tooltip showing the MIDI CC of a certain control...but it didn't work. I'm using Richman CM...sweet sound, it's a stroke of a genius. :)
Which hosts are you guys using?
I've tried to switch the patches from an external CME UF5, an Elka MK-88 and a Korg T3 using EnergyXT 1.4 (other plugins works fine with PC, also my SE stuff).

EDIT:

I feel stupid, anyway, in my SE projects this is how I use the patch and MIDI automator (keeping them inside the main synth container). Can be something related with this? Or maybe an "ignore pc" checked somewhere?

Return to “Krakli”