Please help: baby bion crashs my FL Studio

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all,
I really need your help. I downloaded the 'Baby Bion Vst', i'm using it with FL Studio.

First it worked very well, so i started to make music and it all sounded very nice with the baby bion, but after a while ( added some more patterns etc.) it started to crash my fl studio. every time i try: to play the song --> it crashs , to export the song --> it crashs, to do anything with this plug-in --> it crashs. Could anybody say to me why ? Am i doing something wrong? By the way, baby bion is the only vst , where it comes to crashes (everything else is working very well with my quad core cpu and 4 gb ram, that couldn't be the problem) :scared:

plz help me,

needsomebodyshelp

Hi,

The only reason I can think of is that your anti-virus program is blocking some of the needed files, trying adding your VST Plugin folder to your exclude list or similar in your anti-virus program. It sounds as though it can't read one of it's SEM files which would cause it to crash.

Andy

Thank you for your fast answer :)
i've tried it, but it doesn't worked, it's still crashing. Have also tried to open an older project file, it does work for a while, but after after some minutes (most time after i pressed the play button, for listen some patterns or the whole song) it crashes too and there is always first a little error message in FL Studio, which says 'Baby Lion crashes while..', then FL Studio freezes and crashs immediately :(

I've sent you a PM.

I'm not really sure why, it is a very old plugin now but I haven't had any other reports from users. Usually there are only 2 reasons, the 1st is that your VST Pluguin folder is in the Program Files Directory which can have issues regarding security and stop plugins from writing to the directory, but the most common is that it's your anti-virus falsely detecting a virus. Try disabling your anti-virus temporarily to see if the problem stops.

Don't think it's the anti-virus program, disabled it and fl studio still crashes.
I hope i get it right : the plug-in was located in D:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 10\Plugins\VST . I changed the plug-in path and moved it to D:/Documents/Vstplugin, but there's still no effect, it's still crashing :/

Do you run FL studio with administrative privileges within Windows? Does FL Studio perhaps produce a crash log file that could help?
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”