Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
sophtrazor
KVRian

822 posts since 4 Sep, 2007, from Los Angeles

Postby sophtrazor; Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:22 pm Student discount on Black Magic?

Sorry had to ask i really like the looks of this thing will there be any student discount available?
Astralp
KVRAF

1763 posts since 25 Feb, 2005, from Ganymede

Postby Astralp; Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:04 am

Hi Sophtrazor

well the current 1/2 price is a pretty serious discount don't you think? :)

take care
Andy
Astralp
KVRAF

Postby Astralp; Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:30 am

Sorry I've woken up a bit more now, the thing is I don't really like the student license type thing that companies do, it usually requires some sort of restriction ie; no commercial use or no resale etc... I don't really want to go down that route myself, however I am always open to discussion on a price with people in low income situations etc... but certainly don't want to start laying down restrictions (though a KVR review is nice!). So if you want to you can always email me with an offer.

What are you studying?

take care
Andy
sophtrazor
KVRian

822 posts since 4 Sep, 2007, from Los Angeles

Postby sophtrazor; Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:07 am

Id love to do a KVR Review! Im studying Physics actually and i dont really have any income at all at the moment i was just curious i have some money saved up so id say ill take whatever i can get - because jobs are hard to find right now.

ill email you an offer though :D
musikmachine
KVRAF

8707 posts since 2 Oct, 2006, from Leeds, UK

Postby musikmachine; Tue May 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Black Magic is a phenomenal plugin! I mean ya think the free version is good but the full is fantastic. Andy, i hope you will continue to develop this. I hope it will catch on and once people realise what it's capable of you'll get a lot more interest. I'll try and do a review in the next couple of days (for a price :hihi:).
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3
Astralp
KVRAF

Postby Astralp; Wed May 06, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks MusikMachine your enthusiasm has been phenomenal!
musikmachine
KVRAF

8707 posts since 2 Oct, 2006, from Leeds, UK

Postby musikmachine; Wed May 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Astralp wrote:Thanks MusikMachine your enthusiasm has been phenomenal!

No problem! My enthusiasm is entirely due to my experience with this plugin. It rocks! I've never had so much fun using a mouse. 8)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3
Nielzie
KVRAF

8762 posts since 28 May, 2005, from Netherlands

Postby Nielzie; Wed May 20, 2009 9:59 am

sophtrazor wrote:Sorry had to ask i really like the looks of this thing will there be any student discount available?

sophtrazor,

you can now have great discounts when participating in the group buy that is currently going on, so have a look if you're still interested :wink:

Moderator: Astralp

Return to Homegrown Sounds