Two New Sample Collections Released - Loops and Hits

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The first collection is Loops from Beyond, a selection of over 400 crunchy drum based grooves, created entirely with Black Magic, the HGS flagship Loop Creation VSTi. They will primarily suit elctronic and experimental types of music, especially as secondary loops to work in conjunction with the main groove. They are all 24-bit, and loop seamlessly ready to drop into any application. Most of the loops have a few alternative versions, and range in BPM between 80 and 120.

The second Sample Set is HG Drum Hits, a collection of drum sounds which includes Kits from the Kurzweil K2500 amongst other drum machines. There are some lovely percussion and metal kits in here, as can be heard on the website demos. The WAV files are compatible with any sampler, and are organised into banks ready for adding to Black Magic. There are just over 1,000 hits organised into 25 folders, weighing in at 420MB, all recorded at 24-bit. Also included is a set of 200+ Loops created with these hits in Black Magic, some of which can be heard on the site in mp3 format.

To buy either of these collections visit Homegrown Sounds, where there are audio demos of each collection. Both sets are priced at an ultra low $15 with instant download upon payment. Available now.
Last edited by Astralp on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Astralp wrote:Image
The first collection is Loops from Beyond, a selection of over 400 crunchy drum based grooves, created entirely with Black Magic, the HGS flagship Loop Creation VSTi. They will primarily suit elctronic and experimental types of music, especially as secondary loops to work in conjunction with the main groove. They are all 24-bit, and loop seamlessly ready to drop into any application. Most of the loops have a few alternative versions, and range in BPM between 80 and 120.

The second Sample Set is HG Drum Hits, a collection of drum sounds which includes Kits from the Kurzweil K2500 amongst other drum machines. There are some lovely percussion and metal kits in here, as can be heard on the website demos. The WAV files are compatible with any sampler, and are organised into banks ready for adding to Black Magic. There are just over 1,000 hits organised into 25 folders, weighing in at 420MB, all recorded at 24-bit. Also included is a set of 200+ Loops created with these hits in Black Magic, some of which can be heard on the site in mp3 format.

To buy either of these collections visit www.hgsounds.com, where there are audio demos of each collection. Both sets are priced at an ultra low $15 with instant download upon payment. Available now.
Good news, but your link is broken.

http://www.hgsounds.com/

Direct link to drum hits :

Drum Hits and Loops

Might be worth to make a post in the market place Andy ?

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Cheers LtZ!

Didn't notice that, I've updated. Hmmm I'm never sure where to post these release infos, I can't really cross post, but could add to the other thread I have going in the MP.

You've also reminded me, I have to sort out the links section on the new site, not sure where it went to..

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”