RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is that normal? xp-sp3, open live 7...crash

soundklinik33 wrote:Is that normal? xp-sp3, open live 7...crash
OK, just found the thread about LIVE and AK-1...got AK-1 too :(

soundklinik33 wrote:
soundklinik33 wrote:Is that normal? xp-sp3, open live 7...crash
OK, just found the thread about LIVE and AK-1...got AK-1 too :(
Actually, not so sure it is AK-1 problem only... It seems to be the host,(LIVE), or the combination of the two. I can run BM easily as a standalone, using the same sound card :wink:

Hi Soundklinic,

Sorry you were having a conversation with yourself.

Haven't had any issues reported with BM and live, was it an AK1 issue do you think?

Andy

Hi Andy,
I think that it is the combo of Live and AK-1.
If it was AK1, I could not run it at all, it runs in BloXpander, and as a "standalone" using Klee or M185 sequencers, but I do not run the sequencer...
cheers

Oh, that's a shame, hope it gets sorted somehow!

Astralp wrote:Oh, that's a shame, hope it gets sorted somehow!
I kind of thought that you would sort it out, because it is a great VST and your creation and it is a shame that it is unstable and therefore unusable...
I never had any VST crash Ableton Live...some might not work, but no crash...

(XP-SP3, 2GB mem, AMD-3.1Mgh triple core)
cheers

Well, I'm happy to look into it next week if you are willing to help out with bug reports, but if it is a hardware problem it may be difficult to diagnose. Any problem that I can't recreate locally is difficult to diagnose and so would require me sending debug versions to you and you reporting back. If you want to do this, send me an email via the Contact Page

Next mid-week is a good time for it as I'm going to be working on an update for BM :)

Andy

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”