Vortex VSTi - Multi Timbral Groove Machine Beta

Official support for: hgsounds.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got a all synth parameters couldn't be loaded (3 out 186) message in catabile when loading an project using beta 37. Do i need to reload the instance each time you update or is it a wee bug?
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

musikmachine wrote:I got a all synth parameters couldn't be loaded (3 out 186) message in catabile when loading an project using beta 37. Do i need to reload the instance each time you update or is it a wee bug?
It should be ok once you re-save the project, which version was used when you saved the project initially?

Astralp wrote:
musikmachine wrote:I got a all synth parameters couldn't be loaded (3 out 186) message in catabile when loading an project using beta 37. Do i need to reload the instance each time you update or is it a wee bug?
It should be ok once you re-save the project, which version was used when you saved the project initially?
It was beta 37 but loading with 40. it only seems to be in Cantabile anyway.

Also completely forgot (:oops:) i'm getting access violation messages occasionally in FL Studio when adjusting values like shift or CC mode.

/// RC 1
* Manual Corrections
* Added a set all button to the pitch scales
* Added Default FB/FXP's to the Presets folder.
* Added Default fxb/fxp's for both internal and external

It was beta 37 but loading with 40. it only seems to be in Cantabile anyway.
It could be due to some parameters which are now set to global, nothing to worry about I doubt :)
Also completely forgot (:oops:) i'm getting access violation messages occasionally in FL Studio when adjusting values like shift or CC mode.
Ouch! I thought the AVs were long gone. Just tried to recreate one but not having any luck, I'll did around and see if I can spot anything.

You mean as in CC1 Mode on the sequence screen?

Cool. It was a couple of betas since it happened but it just reoccured now and yeah it was CC2 mode. I tried to reproduce it a few times but couldn't.

Also i'm having trouble drawing notes into the sequencer with paint mode in FL, most of the time it doesn't work.

Clicking on the P to enable paint mode also enables I every time i press it.

Still having issues with paint mode on the trigger lanes, paints in ok but when i click to remove steps and move the mouse to the next step the step flashes on and off but i can remove each step by clicking on them individually.

Could it be the mouse pad on my laptop?

Astralp wrote:but it will be nice to see some mountains and have a break from the screen :)
I wish you nice weekend in Highlands.
Janusz
Computer: rack PC, Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 2700K, 16 GB RAM, 250 GB & 500 GB SSD disks, HDD 1 TB 7200 RPM
DAW: Studio One 3 Pro, FL Studio Producer 20, Bitwig 2
Hardware: Yamaha 01X + 2 x Yamaha i88X, Nektar Panorama P4, Behringer BCR2000,

musikmachine wrote:Cool. It was a couple of betas since it happened but it just reoccured now and yeah it was CC2 mode. I tried to reproduce it a few times but couldn't.
I've managed to recreate the CC Slider crash and put some more protection in place.

When using Shift was this also on the CCs?

Hello,

Seems to me that your Excelsior installer doesn't remember installation path (doesn't save used installation path to registry). I use custom location for VST, and installer always would like install updated version of Vortex to default location saved in installer.

Janusz
Computer: rack PC, Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 2700K, 16 GB RAM, 250 GB & 500 GB SSD disks, HDD 1 TB 7200 RPM

Janusz Grzybek wrote:Hello,

Seems to me that your Excelsior installer doesn't remember installation path (doesn't save used installation path to registry). I use custom location for VST, and installer always would like install updated version of Vortex to default location saved in installer.

Janusz
I know, I had trouble with excelsior I'm now using nsis with an exported excelsior project and still haven't had a chance to work out that bit yet.

And thankyou, I will try and enjoy :)

Astralp wrote:
Janusz Grzybek wrote:Hello,

Janusz
I know, I had trouble with excelsior I'm now using nsis with an exported excelsior project and still haven't had a chance to work out that bit yet.

And thankyou, I will try and enjoy :)
OK. I was surprised why your installer use NSIS icon, but contains information about Excelsior. Now I know reason :) .
Janusz

Unfortunately Excelsior doesn't allow enforcing a sub folder on the install path, otherwise it's great. Strangely the exported nsis does, so hence the current state of installer affairs. So I think I'll have to delve into the nsis code to work out a solution. I'll hopefully get some time later on to look into it, thanks for reminding me!

I don't know Excelsior installer, but freeware NSIS (with his script engine) and Nulsoft installer are very good.

If you want, I could update my short manual about configuration in Studio One (adding info about multi-out setup for internal synth engine).
Janusz

That would be great! I'd forgotten about it actually that was a while ago now!

Janusz Grzybek wrote:I don't know Excelsior installer, but freeware NSIS (with his script engine) and Nulsoft installer are very good.

If you want, I could update my short manual about configuration in Studio One (adding info about multi-out setup for internal synth engine).
Janusz

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”