Morphing mode adaption

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To Jonas and MalicX (post in 2013´s major update).
I have an idea to the morph modulation. To have a clean sound and the CPU usage low, the "keep" morphing mode should use a trick. My idea is, that the waveforms run freely one after another, but only when the wavetable restarts it is a new one, refreshed to the morph amount at this point.
The morph modulation can be infinit, but within one occilation all is untouched.

(sorry for the multi-month delay in response) You can achieve this by routing the global step sequencer to the morph. The step sequencer should be set to a super slow rate, and the "key-step" should be active. This way each time you press a note the next value of the step sequencer will be deciding the morph position.

Yes, but the values would be limited to 16. I don´t mean seperate stages. But a more fluently behavior even at slow speeds of morph. There wouldn´t be crackles anymore.
To describe it once again: When morph is changing,and the sinus wave or other waveforms has run once,in my mode the next cycle looks different to the morph value. At present state,If the morph value is change even within the cycle there could be a jump in the waveform like it happen in hard sync. If the value is the same there is no jump, mostly at zero. My idea was to choose everytime the starting point of a cycle, but maybe it must be the zero value of the cycle.

Return to “Audjoo”