When Helix is ported to x64...

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...i will buy it. Bitbridge is screwy and this is my favorite synth. Would even pay double for it ("shut up dude, Jonas might raise the price" :hihi:).
Wordsong.info - because something GOOD is on the way!

Artgiver wrote:...i will buy it. Bitbridge is screwy and this is my favorite synth. Would even pay double for it ("shut up dude, Jonas might raise the price" :hihi:).
I would go as far as to say I would pay an 'upgrade' price if this happened :) As stated in some of my other posts it's obvious that it does not work in the bridge for whatever reason. I like it that much that I would honestly pay an additional cost to get it 64 Bit purely because I work with ram intensive plugs and I'd like Helix to run with them. If it's a big job to do it, then I will gladly pay your time Jonas (within reason of course!).

Artgiver wrote:...i will buy it. Bitbridge is screwy and this is my favorite synth. Would even pay double for it ("shut up dude, Jonas might raise the price" :hihi:).
It's ported NOW!

When will the 128 bit version be ready? :hihi:

Frantz wrote:When will the 128 bit version be ready? :hihi:
Well, judging from my previous performance, I'd give it a few years :)

JonasNorberg wrote:Well, judging from my previous performance, I'd give it a few years :)
That's OK. I can wait. My system is still 8 bit. I just wanted to make sure you had a roadmap. :)

Return to “Audjoo”