Please "Zen"-ify Helix

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could you work with BigtickAudio to get Helix in the Zen Database.

Zen is a universal presets manager. [ http://www.bigtickaudio.com/zen/supported-synths ]

Regards, James

sunhome wrote:Could you work with BigtickAudio to get Helix in the Zen Database.

Zen is a universal presets manager. [ http://www.bigtickaudio.com/zen/supported-synths ]

Regards, James
Good idea, I'll look into it.

Jonas, just get in touch - the easiest way would be for us to swap NFR versions of our stuff, then I could directly upload the factory presets and make sure Helix works fine with Zen.

Cheers,
'Tick

Big Tick wrote:Jonas, just get in touch - the easiest way would be for us to swap NFR versions of our stuff, then I could directly upload the factory presets and make sure Helix works fine with Zen.

Cheers,
'Tick
Hi Jonas,

As Helix stomps over most synths in regards to sound quality and cpu usage, this will become soooo noticeable for those managing synth presets with Zen :)

From a business perspective this would be good for Audjoo as Zen is really improving the preset landscape and allowing users better preset usability and preset surfing speed.

Regards, James

Hi James, Tick is contacted :)

and has replied :)

Ok James, here is the first report... unfortunately it won't work without any changes to Helix. The biggest issue is that, from the standpoint of the host, Helix names all its presets "HELIX". Everything else works fine, though, so hopefully Jonas might change this in a future release.

'Tick

Big Tick wrote:Ok James, here is the first report... unfortunately it won't work without any changes to Helix. The biggest issue is that, from the standpoint of the host, Helix names all its presets "HELIX". Everything else works fine, though, so hopefully Jonas might change this in a future release.

'Tick
Word on the street is he has.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Yep :) Uploading and tagging presets right now...

Return to “Audjoo”