Bridge with Audjoo Helix?

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there anyone who has succeded using Helix in a 64bit host? (with e.g Jbridge?) I'm actually thinking about going that way soon, and i would hate to lose Helix in the setup. It will be like loosing an old friend.

i've been using it in win7 64bit cubase 6 64bit and it works great.
haven't tried using j-bridge with this one as i've had no problems with it at all so far however i have a lot of plugins bridged with j-bridge.

i was a bit gutted i may not be able to use this again but so far so good i'd say go for it i've had a few issues with win7 64 bit but Helix isn't one of em.

Thanks for the good answer Mikeyo! I feel alot calmer now ;) Must have Helix with me into the future! :D

So far I haven't experienced issues with Helix under Reaper (x86) on Win7 x64. Reaper x64 didn't exhibit any issues with Helix last I checked either.

Lucky you're not using Logic then. This 'Fine' synth crashes the bridge before you get a chance to do anything.

DiScO197 wrote:Lucky you're not using Logic then. This 'Fine' synth crashes the bridge before you get a chance to do anything.
Should work now with the 64bit release!

Hi Jonas,

Wow! What a bolt from the blue that was :)

I've actually been using Helix in Cubase 7 without any problems at all. Still, nice to be able to move the GUI around and working in Logic X of course :)

Fantastic work, really very much appreciated and lovely looking new website.

All the best,

Aj.

DiScO197 wrote:Lucky you're not using Logic then. This 'Fine' synth crashes the bridge before you get a chance to do anything.
more the other way around: the bridge in logic is crap.

anyway, its all history now since helix is x64. i bought it this week. thank you jonas, really a great instrument!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Audjoo”