midi controller work with helix?

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I'm thinking of getting an Acorn Masterkey 49 USB Midi Controller Keyboard and, being new to MIDI, wondering if this keyboard will work with Audjoo Helix synth?
Thanks....mark

Sorry, maybe you all need more info. I am using Samplitude Pro X Suite as my DAW. Since I've never used MIDI before I'm kind of at a loss as to how these (keyboard, DAW and Helix super synth) all interact. Maybe there is a YouTube video that y'all know about. Or perhaps someone can direct me to a past posting on the forum that I have been unable to locate. thanks....mark

I'll try another approach. Maybe there just isn't much activity on this forum or this is the wrong forum to be asking this. In which case, what forum would be a good place to ask such a question?
Just in case someone is there, would you mind telling me what keyboard controllers you all use and recommend and why you like/dislike them? Thank You

markmazoo wrote:I'll try another approach. Maybe there just isn't much activity on this forum or this is the wrong forum to be asking this. In which case, what forum would be a good place to ask such a question?
Just in case someone is there, would you mind telling me what keyboard controllers you all use and recommend and why you like/dislike them? Thank You
Helix is a plugin that plugs into your host of choice. I am using an M-Audio Axiom with great results!

Return to “Audjoo”