Where does the license file go on a Mac?

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"To unlock Helix, this file, called \"audjoo_helix_license.txt\", must be placed in the helix_data folder, right next to the EULA."

Er... but I'm using a Mac (10.6.8) and can't find a helix_data folder or EULA (I presume that means license agreement?).

The only Helix folder I can find is Library > Audio > Presets > Audjoo > Helix but it doesn't unlock when I put the license file in the Audjoo or Helix folder.

Any ideas anyone???

ganymede wrote:"To unlock Helix, this file, called "audjoo_helix_license.txt", must be placed in the helix_data folder, right next to the EULA."

Er... but I'm using a Mac (10.6.8) and can't find a helix_data folder or EULA (I presume that means license agreement?).

The only Helix folder I can find is Library > Audio > Presets > Audjoo > Helix but it doesn't unlock when I put the license file in the Audjoo or Helix folder.

Any ideas anyone???
I think I already answered your question in an email, but for completeness here's the answer.

The helix data-folder is installed here: (for both AU and VST versions)
"Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/audjoo_helix_data/"

To find this on a mac, use the finder, the menu-item called "go" and pick "my computer", that should show you the "Library" folder, and you should be able to click your way from there. (If there is a easier way to explain this please let me know, I'm not really a "mac-power-user")

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jonas

Return to “Audjoo”