Helix problem with the license for version au

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought the license and placed in it in the right place, but AU the version of a plug-in and remained in a version trial. OSX 10.8.4.

Vladislav Derbenev wrote:I bought the license and placed in it in the right place, but AU the version of a plug-in and remained in a version trial. OSX 10.8.4.
1. Make sure the version you are running in the recent one. (It is possible there are multiple installations lingering) 2. Make sure to put the license-file in the "Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/audjoo_helix_data" folder.

Hope this helps. Jonas

Vladislav Derbenev wrote:I bought the license and placed in it in the right place, but AU the version of a plug-in and remained in a version trial. OSX 10.8.4.

the version which is shown in au version is 6-08-2013. vst the version works as well as has to be. I won't understand why au the version doesn't want to work. I deleted everything that is connected with synth of folders, but the logic and ableton all the same saw hey the version. I will understand nothing.

I still have a feeling that there are "old" installations lingering... there might be a hidden "Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST" folder in your user directory.

Return to “Audjoo”