Korg UK have just accused me of being un-professional!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

According to KORG UK, based on a conversation I've just had with them, if you're using a PC for live performance you're not professional and should go out and buy a Mac immediately!

Perhaps some of you PC based musicians would like to let them know that not being bothered or able to write ASIO drivers for their, in my opinion, over priced and over hyped workstation, KronosX, is in fact making them the un-professional ones!
Cantabile Peformer on Lenovo W530 i7 16Gb, Win7 x64. Halion Sonic 2, OPX Pro II, Korg Legacy Collection Digital, Omnisphere, Real LPC, Amplitube 3.

Korg is right. Using a PC for live performance makes you look like a tool.

pinkpanther, I really hope your post was ironic... ;)

It's even funnier to hear that form Korg UK, since Macs have never been very popular in Europe (although they are in music).

man you have balls admitting you are not using mac for live. everyone uses it. bill gates would use mac if he would just perform on stage.

pinkpanther wrote:Korg is right. Using a PC for live performance makes you look like a tool.
But what if it's a hackintosh?

Don't mind... they're just Apple fanboys... :hihi:

The only thing I own made by KORG is their super-pro "analog" :lol: synth, the Monotron Delay. It's fun (for 10 mins or so) but it's a toy. I won it in a charity auction.

Mac or PC - it's the user that determines 'professional' or not.
Just as a point of interest, it was only when Apple dumped Motorola and adopted Intel that they began to compete.

Return to “Topten Software”