All MeldaProduction plugins have been updated to 8.00 !!! FREE Update!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

CableChannel wrote:Oh boy, don't laugh at me now.... I am embarassed. :oops: Your last post made me understand what happens.

What I wanted to do is store settings as defaults so they affect every new instance that is opened. Somehow I thought that the settings are always automatically stored as defaults. Forgot that you have to do "store settings as default". :dog:
You do know that it takes a definite detailed post on a forum to trigger the brain into rethinking a perceived problem. Nothing-else works.

It's one of the Laws of the Interwebz
;)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Hello
Here are some themes i created for some of Melda Plugins, enjoy :
https://app.box.com/s/fe7sfhvikpvdlhukmkm0

Not bad ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

That style editor is complicated! I thought I could just quickly click something together, but it seems I have to read through the manual thoroughly first.

What I would like to do is to modify Vintage and Levitation to have the background of Woody.

It's because I like the knobs of Vintage and Levitation, while I like the background of Woody (together with a grey color scheme it looks nicely like brushed aluminum :-) )

Maybe some Pro can do this in 2 minutes? :-) I would be very thankful.

Don't worry, with the new style editor (not yet released) there will be these things available as "components", so you'll simply load the components you like ;). It's not like supersimple, but basically you'll just use "load" buttons :D
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Don't worry, with the new style editor (not yet released) there will be these things available as "components", so you'll simply load the components you like ;). It's not like supersimple, but basically you'll just use "load" buttons :D
Sounds promising :-)

sinkmusic wrote:Hello
Here are some themes i created for some of Melda Plugins, enjoy :
Thank you. ;)

You're welcome ;)

Well I just bought MMultiBandTremelo. Not sure if that was a good move or not.

The new v8 plugins are unusable on an otherwise half decent system. I'll be able to use them on my main DAW but other systems are not a consideration. Shame. This update is a step backwards in this regard.

Good to see that you have an archive for older versions. I'm going to uninstall and use the older version.

Vojtech, I think you really need some help with your graphic design. It is unprofessional in the extreme and does your otherwise excellent plugins a grand disservice. Also, when people are trying to give you some constructive criticism, it is always better to take that advice in the spirit in which it was intended, rather than going off on one and accusing people of being insulting and actually then insulting THEM. I am talking about Teksonik specifically. I have seen nothing in his posts that constitutes 'crap' as you so politely put it.

Teksonik is a genuine fan of your plugins. He has spent a lot of time redesigning your guis and he gives to the community with other guis he has done for other vsts. I believe you owe him an apology. He has an opinion and it is his right to voice it without being insulted.

Teksonik very politely raised an extremely pertinent point. The colour schemes on your guis could not be more god awful if you actually tried. Genius coder you may be, but graphic designer you are not. There is no need to be offended by this. It is nothing to be ashamed of. But the fact that you are so oblivious to this and then go into a raging huff when this is pointed out to you, well, that is not good.

I can't code. I can't make guis. I'm not too bright in the brain department like you are. But this is the wonderful thing about this community. People can play to their own strengths. You could have hired someone like me to do the colour schemes on your new guis. Someone has gone to all that trouble. And frankly it is an embarrassment. Teksonik tried to tell you nicely and you didn't take it very well so lord knows how you will react to this. But your friends won't lie to you. No professional graphic designer will praise the blinding colour clashes and toilet based hues of the examples you give on your website. There is no nicer way to put it I am afraid.

Feel free to go off on one and take insult. I just bought one of your plugins and already have quite a few, so I think I can call myself a concerned customer and hope you take this as constructive criticism. I was looking forward to doing some new skins for this as you know I have spent a long time working on improving the look and feel of your plugins. However, all your work has come to naught if you can't find a working colour scheme, never mind the resource usage on them makes them unusable on otherwise perfectly good systems (from what little experience I have and from what others have said).

Really, if you do nothing else, at least please change the colour presets to something usable. They are an absolute disgrace to ergonomics and design. I have put hundreds and hundreds of them up that took me days of work to achieve. They are free for you to include if they can be used. At least give us the option to revert to the old scheme if possible (I seem to remember you said it was).

You need somebody in your business to tell you what's what on the graphics front. It would appear that you have been very ill advised so far.

And please take this in the spirit it was intended. You have been very good to me so far helping me out with stuff. And I've contributed a bit back with helping others. So neither of us really owes the other anything. This is all supposed to be fun remember? Let's not go and spoil it all please.

Ok, so again I see words as "unusable" :D. But in this case I have no idea if your only problem was colors and styles or is there some technical problem??? You know, some specifics could be helpful. So is there a technical problem or not? And if so, what is the problem? I have been solving some problems with old ATI GPUs, but it is probably going to be fine now. 8.01 is coming soon ;).

And about the styles - come here and say "I don't really like this, this and this. For me, it would be better like this..." and we can discuss. Of course, I can say no to anything, so you need to be prepared for that :D. But if you come here and say "This is unprofessional horrible ugly stuff and nobody can like it, months of wasted work...", which is basically what you and Teksonik are saying (Teksonik was actually repeating it several times, yet I tried to be polite), then it is an insult (and I'm trying to be polite again). In Czech we have a saying that "you think you have eaten all the wisdom in the world" :D.

I spent a lot of time with polls about the styles, colors and stuff (and not just my friends, which are very critical btw). I was pretty surprised with the results myself, but these are the results and now I know they are good. Not perfect, maybe not for everyone, but nothing is. I only now know how much are people's tastes different. So when someone comes here saying what you say, I cannot take any information from it at all. It's just someone used to the old stuff. So now you can either get used to the new stuff (which is free and that's something!), get back to the old stuff, or ask for something specific (and I mean ask, saying that something sucks is just useless, especially when most people disagree with you).
Vojtech

"The new v8 plugins are unusable"? I genuinely don't understand. They're unusable because you don't like the colors?

To keep the balance. I too find the new look a step backwards.

Hi.. i´m from venezuela and sorry for my english.
1. i don´t like very much the new gui but i can live with this..
2. it´s possible choose the fonts for each plugin?
3. Please..please...please ... add the reset button for analyzers in mequalizer, mdynamic eq and everything more accesible, maybe in some place near or make a keyboard shortcut , so this like me wery much in version 7.xx. a click to open a window to click and reset make my finger tired.
4. One more band in mdynamiceq? please...

Thanks and blessings.

Hi Ronald,

ok so,

1. In czech we have a saying "A habit is an iron t-shirt" :D, not sure if it makes sense in english :D.
2. I'm afraid not, technically problematic, the fonts usually need to be slightly readjusted for each style.
3. What do you want to reset??
4. I'm afraid this cannot be done for sake of backward compatibility. Also this is one of the advantages of MAutoDynamicsEq over MDynamicEq.

Cheers!
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”