Where are the "Creative Bundle" presets?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't see any presets in any of the plugs. Are there none?
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

What happens when you open the preset window using the "Presets" button?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Okay, I "found" them, I think. They have to be downloaded, yes? I've never had a plug that downloads it's presets before.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

Not really, they should already be installed, but plugins can download them as part of the preset exchange system.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Odd. So are do the presets I downloaded included the "factory" presets or just user contributed presets?

There should be all presets now. But the question is why there weren't presets in the first place.
Vojtech

Where do the preset files default to and does the vst folder location need to be in a certain place? I didn't take note of where the downloaded files were stored.

Try to search e.g. for "MMultiBandHarmonizerpresets.xml". The preset files location is predefined. It may not work if you install the software under one user and run it under a different one, because it's stored in user data folder.
Vojtech

I'll check it out just for the sake of knowing but the important thing is it's working. :)

Good ;) :D
Vojtech

MMultiBandRhythmizerpresets.winstate is the only file I could find. I couldn't find an .xml file.

The .winstate file is located at c:\documents and settings\(my user name)\Application Data\Meldaproduction\MeldaProductionMMultiBandRythmizer

Anything odd about this that will sneak up on me later?

There should be a XML file directly in the "APplication data" folder, do you see any?
Vojtech

I know this is an old thread, but... I was missing presets too, but I realized it was because I was running the installers as "Run as Administrator".
There is no need to do this, but I'd got into the habit. If you run the installers as the normal logged-in user, the presets show up as per normal.

Just in case this helps some other poor soul...

Thanks for the info. Actually a new update is now being finished and it should fix the issues.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”