All MeldaProduction effects updated to 6.00beta and MAutoVolume released !!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you!

Personally I recommend just inserting it onto a track and move the parameters if necessary, in most cases just from the "General" panel.
The automation is ONLY useful when you want to actually modify what the plugin does. So this way you export the automated gain using write button, then you active the read button to make the plugin stop analysing and rather just follow the automated gain and you can modify it then. But note that automation may be pretty quick, but normally the plugin works with per-sample accuracy, which is almost always better sounding. Also, personally I'm a lazy person, so the I avoid the automation since it takes unnecessary time I could spend with more fun :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Ok, folks, so now the new 6.00 release is available. It's still marked as beta, but hopefully the few compatibility problems should be resolved and then it will be marked as final after confirmation. So please check it out and let me know ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I'm sorry to say I still can't render with your plugs. I reported that proplem many many month ago. Ableton Live just freezes when I push the render button...

I already contacted Ableton and they confirmed that bug, they said they are i contact with you. Still hoping for a fix.

THX

Did you use the newest 6.00 release? I just check Live and everything seems fine.
Vojtech

I just sent you a test ableton live set, containing only melda plugs and no audio files at all. It freezes when u want to render a loop in arrangement view.

thx

Hello! I use MDynamicEQ in a lot of projects and i'm wondering if installing version 6 (it says i need to dowload the new full installer) will keep compatibility with my old projects? And will it safe my current default settings?

I love this EQ.

The freebies now only have the 5.06 download; are they still in the works?

Thanks,
Mario

zeep wrote:Hello! I use MDynamicEQ in a lot of projects and i'm wondering if installing version 6 (it says i need to dowload the new full installer) will keep compatibility with my old projects? And will it safe my current default settings?

I love this EQ.
Sure! Please go ahead! And don't worry, there are previous versions available in case of any problems.
Vojtech

mabian wrote:The freebies now only have the 5.06 download; are they still in the works?

Thanks,
Mario
Aaaaa, whoops, fixed :)
Vojtech

kabelton wrote:I just sent you a test ableton live set, containing only melda plugs and no audio files at all. It freezes when u want to render a loop in arrangement view.

thx
That long-time bug (at least for me) seems to be fixed with the non beta 6.00! Great!

kabelton wrote:I'm sorry to say I can not use the "minus" button when entering an exact value, that is driving me nuts. I'm on mac osx 10.6.8 and ableton live 8.2.8... please...

edit:
btw. using the backspace key when the value entering window is open does not crash ableton any more, now it just freezes the complete graphic, the sounds still plays...
Wow, this annoying long-time bug is also gone in the final 6.00!! THX

I didn't have the time for very extensive testing, but from what I found until now, the latest version fixes the issues with Reaper. Thanks Vojtech!

Perfect, thanks folks! :love:

Let me know if anything.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:can have knobs or sliders, you choose.
:tu:
MeldaProduction wrote:But the update includes several new features as well.
:love:
MeldaProduction wrote:free for MTotalBundle users
Can't remember the day when I bought TotalBundle but this is also true for the day when I had my first orgas...erm...organ lessons. :D

:D :love:
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”