All MeldaProduction effects updated to 6.00beta and MAutoVolume released !!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

so here we are with the newest update focused mostly on user interfaces, which now can have knobs or sliders, you choose. But the update includes several new features as well. Check out http://www.meldaproduction.com for more information.

Also there is now a new plugin - MAutoVolume, free for MTotalBundle users, everyone else can get it now for a riddiculous introductory price as usual ;).

Cheers!
Last edited by MeldaProduction on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Fix for FL Studio / Space bar stealing?

how long will the auto volume discount be?

is it Mac as well?

Thanks,

dw

keel wrote:Fix for FL Studio / Space bar stealing?
No I'm afraid.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

dusted william wrote:how long will the auto volume discount be?

is it Mac as well?

Thanks,

dw
Not sure, can be stopped at any moment. It is now both Windows and Mac, 32 & 64.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:
dusted william wrote:how long will the auto volume discount be?

is it Mac as well?

Thanks,

dw
Not sure, can be stopped at any moment. It is now both Windows and Mac, 32 & 64.
hopefully at least till next friday :)

dw

MeldaProduction wrote:
keel wrote:Fix for FL Studio / Space bar stealing?
No I'm afraid.
lol..

Hi Vojtech,

I know MAutoVolume is out and your new gui, which can be better in my opinion. The overview in Knob mode is not so good, as in Slider mode, but maybe it needs some time.
What is great? I can decide, which mode i'd like to use.
Advancement for the knob mode would be lightning around the knobs and not only the little point on the knobs. Lightning, which increases and decreases. But only good, if the performance don't be afflicted with this feature.

I have to try and work with your new gui more and more for other opinions.

Another question! Are you still working on your MasteringPlugin. The all in one solution?

Thanks and greetings

Marek

Hi Marek,

well, nothing is perfect, but I surprisingly like the knobs on many plugins.
Anyway don't worry, "secret" project is still in progress. It's just that with every additional plugin, it needs to be "put" inside it. But I think this week we should start getting some people for preset creating, so I'm counting on you ;)
Vojtech

Mister Vojtech,

it would be an honour for me to create some presets. Call me and i will help as good as I can!

Greetings

Marek

:love:
Vojtech

I see from the docs that it processes separately left and right in L+R mode; is there some way to link their gain?

Thanks,
Mario

This plugin is always linked. If you want to process separately L and separately R, use 2 instances one by one, one set to "left" the other to "right" ;).
Vojtech

Thanks, you may then consider to rephrase this sentence in the PDF:

"Channel mode button shows current processing channel mode, such as L+R (which is default) and means processing left and right
channels separately
, or M+S which makes the plugin process mono and stereo channels separately."
Last edited by mabian on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hmm, this is really there? :D Ok, I'll check it out.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”