All MeldaProduction effects updated to 6.00beta and MAutoVolume released !!

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I switch MMultibandDynamics to Knobs it crashes. It won't load again without a crash until I manually reset its GlobalConfiguration.xml to sliders again.

Vojtech,

I've got 6.00b installed.

Now that v6.00 is released, should I download and install it? That is, did anything change in the plugins since v6.00b? Or am I OK with v6.00b?

http://www.meldaproduction.com/
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Yes, please install the 6.00, there were some compatibility fixes.

About MMDynamics - yes indeed! I'll check what the hell is wrong...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Will do, thank you. :)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Are you going to have a sale soon?
I'm interested in the Mautovolume.
thanks.

yairhol wrote:Are you going to have a sale soon?
thanks.
Erh... I think they were just doing a sale a week ago :lol:

sinkmusic wrote:
yairhol wrote:Are you going to have a sale soon?
thanks.
Erh... I think they were just doing a sale a week ago :lol:
damn...
I just found out about this plugin and I didn't know about the sale a week a go. Now what?

Too late I'm afraid. Please register on twitter and/or facebook so you get the news.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I just 'liked' you on facebook so hopefully I'll hear about your next sale.

Can anyone tell me what the price was for MautoVolume on sale?
Thanks.

It was about 50% down, but the idea now is to decrease the discounts, so the next discount will be 40% down or less.
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Too late I'm afraid. Please register on twitter and/or facebook so you get the news.
it would be great if you sent out email newsletters to your customers. People like me who are not willing to take privacy risks and cannot agree to the unacceptable terms of Facebook also want to get to know about sales. Fortunately, I did not miss this one, but for the future ....

cheers, akj

The trouble is that some people don't really like newsletters and are often complaining, so only major updates are now notified via emails. We'll see...
Vojtech

Waiting...waiting...waiting...for the next sale.

Return to “MeldaProduction”