MXXX testing/preset program

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ABCD Morphing is great, very responsive but needs to be much smoother. It seems to stutter(normally, something I love :D ) as I drag it and the audio generated seems a bit gittery as well. On presets provided from Melda, the CPU seems very good for me. Should be a standard to watch when creating my own presets.

Note to self: next hardware needs to have a good XY pad. :D
Last edited by abstractcats on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abstractcats wrote:Hmm, not really very familiar with doing duck delay
Misunderstanding. Just asked if you'd up the screenshots on your webspace. :)

But let's wait if he's successful with the given description itself.

elassi wrote:
abstractcats wrote:Hmm, not really very familiar with doing duck delay
Misunderstanding. Just asked if you'd up the screenshots on your webspace. :)

But let's wait if he's successful with the given description itself.
Yeah, no problem, if its needed, just pm me and I'll give the my email address and then I'll upload it and just re post here.

Here is one, any one getting a delay with a slight pan effect after working with controls and then adjusting the multiparameters? I cant get it to do this consistently, it seems to come after working awhile but not always.

OK FOLKS, THIS THREAD IS DEFINITELY OUT OF CONTROL NOW :D, SO PLEASE CREATE NEW THREAD BEGINNING WITH "[MXXX]" SINCE THIS MOMENT AND COPY THE ORIGINAL QUESTION IF NECESSARY.

Now I'll answer the remaining questions:
- Undo - I'm afraid not possible, this is just too big...

- Scrolling CPU spikes - yes, that's normal, it's just rendering, actually in your case - aren't you using an onboard graphics card?

- Multiparameter glitches - I hope not! It is possible for certain combinations when you change some parameters that take lots of CPU to update, but normally it shouldn't.

- "more multiparameter's modes, for example a keybord gui with multi range assignation or(and) a track-bar with 8 (16) steps." - sorry I don't really understand what you mean, I don't understand the other idea either "deserves some effects modules separated to gain overall clarity"

- Sidechain compressor - use "Dynamics", "Compressor" is a very simple thing more like optimized for CPU than for audio quality or versatility.
ellasi posted an idea how to do that with modulators - yes it is possible, but it will take way more CPU and the audio quality will probably be worse as well (or at least the follower won't be that quick).

- ABCD morphing - uuuu, I didn't even dare to try yet :D, that must take so much CPU... well, depending on how complicated scheme you create ;).

- "delay with a slight pan effect after working with controls and then adjusting the multiparameters" - what??? :) don't really understand that one.

Please always when reporting a bug try to find a consistent way to simulate it.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”